i don't understand how company's can really get away in stealing money from hard working people.

and honest neighbors that work for a living

i wish i could go and scam people for twenty dollars everyday, but it would have to be a legit company like nationals awards advisory center if that is a company

if this is so true why don't they just deducted it from the 1.9 million i won't mind go ahead and add on the taxes too

well i won't be the next victim thank you for this useful website

Had an Experience with National Awards Advisory Center?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #115377

i Got a letter in the mail the same as all others on this site did.

i did not do any thing, i figured it was a rip off since why do i have to pay money to get money it makes no sense and the people who send it really have no money to spend on *** like this.

its not fair at all to any one.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #105047

these oeople are real ***(if thay are real)which we know that they are not!!!!

why don't they just take 25,000 or even 100,000 dollars out of the money we are to recieve. i don't know about the rest of the people , but i would take 100,000 less.

this makes the fourth letter in a month tese crocked bastards have sent me .HOW DO I STOP THIS?

If they would leave a phone # I would give them a piece of my mined but crooked companies like this are proffessional *** artist and no just how to market a scam in just the right way to make it seem real.

Id love to kick someone's *** over this but it just isn't worth it so we just have to let fate deal with these people thanks for the insight.kenneth fincher.

Why is it that we can't stop companies like these, and shut them down.I just recieved a letter in the mail today and I was thinking it was real.

I am unemployed and I have a house and children that I must take care of $20.00 may not be a lot to some but to me. But if I could give someone $20.00 and be guarnteed to recieve even 100,000.00 I would do it.

So I was wondering maybe those of us who were contacted maybe there is something we can do.And i know there are a lot of people who sent money or looked for answers, thanks to this website I was saved before I made a horrible mistake.